Friday 4 December 2009

Prisoners' Log, Day 8: My Handsome Eyebrows


News has finally reached me from the world beyond the confines of these oppressive prison walls and it is such joyous news that my tail is wagging for all its worth. I hear from a 'contact' of mine that news of my plight has reached the UK, where a new cell of the Resistance has been formed on a Cocker Spaniel forum. I can say no more - there are spies everywhere.

But here, as requested (dear comrades), is a photo of me. Admire, if you will my amazingly beautiful eyebrows. How, I ask you, can anyone remain immune to my suffering when I have eyebrows such as these? Imagine the hearts of stone my captors must have to deprive me of doggie treats and take me on forced marches, when I am as handsome as this.
It's a dog's life.

2 comments:

  1. Psssst Murpy. The campaign is gathering momentum in the UK. Where do we send the gravy bones and bonios til we can free you from your terrible prison?
    Mollers, cocker spaniel, scotland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your support, comrade. I suggest a dead-drop of the aforementioned supplies, somewhere on my normal forced-march route down by the creek. I appreciate that you have a long journey ahead of you to drop off these goodies in Brisbane, and that you may have a tough time getting them through customs - but your support is a great comfort to me in times such as these.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete