Tuesday 1 December 2009

Prisoners' Log, Day 5: Howling into the abyss

Comrades, the first blow has been struck. Having allowed my cruel tormenters a good night's sleep and thus lulled them into a false sense of security, last night I commenced my fiendishly cunning plan.

Picture the scene, if you will. 3 am, and the imposters are sleeping soundly. I lie on my beanbag of doom, biding my time, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. That moment comes at 3.02 am - the conditions are perfect, for they are sleeping like human puppies. Ready... steady... "WOOFWOOF WOOOF WOOFWOOF WOFOFOFOFOF ARUUUUUUUUUF growl, grumble, WOOOOOF!! WOOF!! WOOF!!"

Ha! That showed them! Frightened the living crap out of them both - quite an achievement considering Curly Lady was wearing ear plugs.

Beard Man gets up, assuming burglers are in the house, just as I knew he would. As he staggers around, dazed, naked and confused, I lie on my beanbag, smile smugly and then fall into a sound and deep slumber, and dream a most terrific dream, full of rabbits and doggie treats.

For I am Murphy, King of Dogs, Genius and Master of the Universe, and vengeance shall indeed be mine!

(stupid humans)

No comments:

Post a Comment